- Manual: Run your sync manually or via our Airflow operator.
- Interval: Run your sync on a set interval.
- Custom Recurrence: Use a visual interface to set what days and time your sync will run.
- Cron Expression: Use a cron expression to decide when your sync will run.
- dbt Cloud: Schedule your sync to run after a dbt job.
|0 0 12 1 * ?||Every month on the first at noon|
|0 0 12 LW * ?||Every month on the last weekday at noon|
|0 0 12 ? * 5#3||Every month on the third Thursday at noon|
|0 0 12 ? DEC *||Every day at noon in December only|
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.