Sync rich customer data from your data warehouse to hundreds of SaaS tools via Segment's large integration library
- Create a new HTTP API source in Segment
- Navigate to Source Settings > API Keys and copy the "Write Key".
- Track (Generic): Sends events of different names when a record is added, changed, or removed in the query results
- Track (Segment Entered / Exited): Sends the event "Segment Entered" when a record is added and "Segment Existed" when a record is removed
- Identify: Sends an identify event with related properties of the user
- Send the initial set of results as track events (as Entered / Added events)
- Or, only send the changes between the results in the subsequent syncs as track events
- A user signed up event when a record is added to the query results
- A user changed subscription event when a record is changed in the query results
- A user deleted account event when a record is removed in the query results
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.