Deliver mobile and web push notifications using OneSignal with fresh data from your data warehouse
- Update tags on existing devices via the external unique ID,
- Update properties on existing devices via OneSignal ID (coming soon),
- Add new devices to OneSignal (coming soon)
- Adding LTV based on external unique ID to a device
- Assigning segment data to a device
|Hightouch Column Containing OneSignal External User ID||The column containing the external user ID of the OneSignal device, which is contained in the OneSignal field |
|Hightouch Column to OneSignal Tag Mappings||A list of columns that will be pushed to tags in OneSignal. Each column and it's value for each row will be a key:value pair in the device's tags.|
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.