Run better email, push, and SMS campaigns on Iterable with up-to-date customer data from your data warehouse
- Upsert - pushes new objects to Iterable and keeps them updated with data from your warehouse
- Update - updates particular fields on existing objects in Iterable. No new objects are inserted.
|Hightouch Column Containing Iterable Email||The name of the column on the Hightouch query that will map to the email field for users in Iterable. This is used as the primary key in Iterable.|
|Hightouch Column Containing Iterable User ID||The name of the column (id, created_at, first_name, etc..) that will map to the userId field for users in Iterable.|
|Hightouch to Iterable Field Mappings||A list of fields that will be pushed to new users in Iterable. Each time a sync occurs in Hightouch these users will be updated.|
- Event name (in the text field or as a mapped column)
- Either user email or user id (email takes precedence)
- Event name
- Campaign ID
- Template ID
- Custom fields
dataFieldsproperty of the request.
- Catalog Name
- Product ID
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.