Sync product and CRM data to Intercom so that your support team has all the information they need about customers
|Contact Objects||Contact objects allow you to represent and provide information on individual users. All contact objects will be represented as users or leads as marked by the role attribute. The Intercom destination has three different possible modes.|
|Company Objects||Company objects allow you to represent and provide information on organizations using your product. Each company will have its own description and be associated with contacts.|
- Upsert — Upsert mode pushes new objects to Intercom and updates fields that change in your warehouse.
- Archive — Archive mode archives all of the objects from the source.
- You want to push contact objects or company objects into Intercom and want to keep the data up-to-date.
company_id, a new company will be created, if found, that company will be updated.
company object. This mode does not create new rows for an object within Intercom. Instead, it updates columns on existing objects.
- You have objects in Intercom that you want to add additional information to.
- You want to continuously sync data from your warehouse and add this data to existing objects within Intercom.
- You already have access to Intercom object IDs within your warehouse.
company_idcannot be updated. In a situation where a
company_idmust be changed, the company will need to be deleted and the data reuploaded under the new
archivemode will archive all of the records, queried from the source, in Intercom.
|Intercom Object Type||The name of the object type that will be pushed into Intercom. The options are Contact or Company.|
|Intercom Property serving as Unique User Identifier||The name of the Intercom object property that will act as the Unique User Identifier for the Hightouch query. The options are |
|Hightouch Column mapping to Intercom Unique User Identifier||The name of the column on the Hightouch query that maps to the Intercom Unique User Identifier.|
|Hightouch to Intercom Default Field Mappings||A list of Hightouch columns that will be pushed to new objects in Intercom from default fields|
|Hightouch to Intercom Custom Field Mappings||A list of Hightouch columns that will be pushed to new objects in Intercom from custom made fields.|
Companyfrom the right dropdown. Then, you select a field to match to the company. Below, we want to "find the Company where the its
company_idis equal to our model's
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.