Create or update your customers' information while sending surveys with rich segmentation data directly from your warehouse.
- You can do more complex segmentation by leveraging all the data in your warehouse, including event data and third-party data. Your warehouse is the only place where all of this data coexists.
- You can keep your Delighted segments in sync with the rest of your business tools. For example, you might want to send a survey to users who've been invited to a beta program. You also might want to sync these attributes to a CRM like Salesforce or HubSpot. Hightouch integrates with 100+ SaaS tools used for email marketing, customer support, sales, and more. Define your audience once and activate your data everywhere.
- Segments can be defined using the tools that your teams are most comfortable with. You can filter and transform data from your warehouse using SQL or our visual query builder—whichever you prefer. (You can even sync customers to or send surveys through Delighted segments based on work you've already done in dbt or Looker!)
- Log in to Delighted.
- Visit Delighted's API Introduction Page.
- Copy your your API key.
- Log in to Hightouch or create a free Hightouch account
- Click on Destinations in the left sidebar
- Click on Add destination in the top right corner
- Select Delighted in the destination catalog and click Continue to proceed
- Paste your your API key into the API key field and click Continue to proceed
- Give your destination a name and unique slug (e.g., Delighted Production” and
- Click Finish to create your Delighted destination!
- Connect to Airtable
- Connect to Amazon Athena
- Connect to Amazon Redshift
- Connect to Clickhouse
- Connect to Databricks
- Connect to Elasticsearch
- Connect to Firebolt
- Connect to Google BigQuery
- Connect to Google Sheets
- Connect to Looker
- Connect to Metabase
- Connect to MySQL
- Connect to Palantir Foundry
- Connect to PostgreSQL
- Connect to Rockset
- Connect to SFTP
- Connect to Snowflake
- Connect to SQL Server
- Connect to Trino
userstable with names, emails, locations, and other user attributes. This sample source is available when you log in for the first time—no setup required.
SELECT * FROM users;
- Click on Models in the left sidebar.
- Click on Add model in the top right corner.
- Select Demo Database as your source and click Continue to proceed.
- Select SQL Editor as your modeling method.
- Paste the SQL query from above into the editor on the left side of the page.
- Click Preview to execute the query.
- Click Continue to proceed.
- Give your model a name and unique slug (e.g., "All Users" and
- Select id as the primary key for your model.
- Click Finish to create your model!
- Click on Syncs in the left sidebar.
- Click on Add sync in the top right corner.
- Select All Users as your model and click Continue to proceed.
- Select Delighted as your destination and click Continue to proceed.
- Give your destination a name and unique slug (e.g., "Delighted All Customers Sync" and
Delighted-all-customers-sync) and click Finish to proceed.
- Select People from the object dropdown.
- Select Upsert from the mode radio options.
first_nameand we will map it to
Namein the fields that we'd like to sync to Delighted.
- Select Yes in the Sending Survey section.
- Select Do Nothing in the Delete section.
- Click Continue to proceed to the last step.
- Select Interval to tell your sync to run on a set interval.
- Configure your sync schedule to run every 5 minutes.
- Click Finish to create your sync!
|String||Phone number of customer. Format must be E.164 (e.g. +17132746524).|
|String||Defaults to |
|String||Name of person.|
|Number||Delay in |
|String||Field to update the person's email.|
|String||Field to update the person's phone number.|
- Not send surveys to all synced records.
- Send surveys to all synced records. Records that are created will be sent a survey. Records that are updated and are out of Delighted's survey throttling interval will be sent a survey.
- Send surveys based on each record dynamically by providing a
Booleancolumn. To use this feature, toggle Use Column, and select that respective column from the dropdown.
- Do Nothing.
- Delete the record from Delighted.
- Connection issues with your data warehouse?
- Confusing API responses from destination systems?
- Unsupported destination objects or modes?
- Help with complex SQL queries?
Our team is relentlessly focused on your success. We're ready to jump on a call to help unblock you.
If you see something that's missing from our app, let us know and we'll work with you to build it!
We want to hear your suggestions for new sources, destinations, and other features that would help you activate your data.