Sync data from Snowflake to Apache Kafka
Connect your data from Snowflake to Apache Kafka with Hightouch. No APIs, no months-long implementations, and no CSV files. Just your data synced forever.
Your favorite companies use Hightouch to sync data securely at scale.Our customers
Activate your data in 3 easy steps
Sync data from Snowflake to Apache Kafka in less than 5 minutes
- Publish messages into different topics whenever rows are added, changed, or removed in your data models.
- Compose your messages using SQL or our Liquid-based templating engine, which supports variable injection, control flow, and loops.
- Define custom ordering and partition keys.
- Authenticate with SASL (SCRAM, AWS IAM, etc.) and bring your own certificate authority.
- Hightouch supports all managed Kafka services (e.g., Amazon MSK and Confluent Cloud), as well as self-hosted instances.
What methods can I use to model my Snowflake data?
dbt model selector
Sync directly with your dbt models saved in a git.
Query using looks. Hightouch turns your look into SQL and will pull from your source.
Create and Edit SQL from your browser. Hightouch supports SQL native to Snowflake.
Select available tables and sheets from Snowflake and sync using existing views without having to write SQL.
For less technical users, pass traits and audiences from Snowflake using our visual segmentation builder.