What's New at Hightouch (Nov 2022)
Learn about the new things that were released at Hightouch for November 2022
December 1, 2022
As always, we've been busy at Hightouch making improvements and shipping new features to make your life even easier.
Amobee Destination: Amobee is officially available as a destination. You can now transfer data from your warehouse via sFTP file drop. Take advantage of your enriched customer data and optimize your advertising efforts across all your TV and digital media platforms. Read our docs for more info.
Insert Mode for PostgreSQL: Our Postgres destination now supports insert mode using
COPY FROM. This should make your syncs run even faster. Read our docs for more info.
Braze Catalogs: You can now sync data directly to your catalogs in Braze to further enrich your Braze messages and optimize how your products and content are surfaced to customers. Read our docs for more info.
Audience Priority Lists: With Priority Lists, you can drag and drop your audiences in order of priority and Hightouch will ensure that users are only included in the top priority audience they are eligible for. Read our latest blog post for more info or check out this quick demo from Alec Haase.
Audit Logs: Browse, filter, and search through a historical log of your team's in-app activity for troubleshooting and auditing purposes. You can now easily inspect all changes to your account’s resources, whether it's syncs, models, audiences, sources, or destinations. Other key actions like user sessions and query previews are now available for inspection.
This feature is currently only available for Business Tier users. Read our latest blog post or see our docs for more info.
Single Sign-On (SSO) Improvements: Single Sign-On Improvements We’ve made several improvements to more seamlessly integrate with Okta and other leading identity providers:
- Groups: Admins can now map groups in their identity provider to specific workspaces and roles in Hightouch. For example, a user in the
marketing teamin Okta can now be mapped to the
Audience Editorrole in Hightouch.
- Self-service: Hightouch now provides an in-app interface for admins to turn on SSO for their organizations.
This feature is available to Business Tier users. Read our latest blog post or see our docs for more info.
Custom Roles: We’ve released a user-friendly interface to help you create custom roles. Admins can now specify which access grants a user should get for each major resource type in Hightouch. Read our latest blog post our see our docs for more info. This feature is available to Business Tier users. Read our latest blog post or see our docs for more info.
Fivetran Extension: You can now automate your entire data flow. Schedule your Hightouch syncs to run as soon as your upstream Fivetran connectors and Fivetran dbt transformations are complete. This feature is currently available in early access. Here's a short demo of the feature. Read our latest blog post or check out our docs for more info.
In Case You Missed It…
Here are some great reads from November.
- Creating Spotify Wrapped-Like Campaigns with Hightouch and Iterable: How brands create compelling product utilization campaigns to provide customers with an in-depth look into how they interact with their products and create deeper customer relationships
- How to Get More Out of Your Analytics: Leverage Data Activation to help your analytics team drive action and business impact.
- Hightouch Recognized as a Cool Vendor in 2022 Gartner® Cool Vendors™: Reverse ETL is disrupting and simplifying how enterprises take action on data.
- Reverse ETL Has Crossed the Chasm: All signs point to widespread industry validation and a rapid acceleration in adoption.