What's New at Hightouch (July 2022)
Check out the latest destinations, and enhancements we've made to our platform and integrations.
August 1, 2022
It’s hard to believe that July has already flown by. Don't worry, we’ve been hard at work. This month we’ve rolled out a ton of new destinations and enhancements to our platform and integrations.
- HubDB Destination: Build richer customer experiences with Hubspot’s relational database.
- Emarsys Destination: Drive customer experiences based on user activity like cart abandonment or new signups.
- NetSuite (Rest) Destination: Use Hightouch for specific objects that don’t work with other APIs like custom Transactions or SuiteBilling.
- Rockset Destination: Power your in-app experiences with data directly from your warehouse.
- Campaign Monitor Destination: Create more engaging content focused and drive more conversions using the data in your warehouse.
- Microsoft OneDrive Destination: Export data directly from your warehouse as a .json or .csv file and save it directly in OneDrive.
- DropBox Destination: Export your data directly from your warehouse as a .json or .csv file and save it directly in Google Drive.
- Campaigner Destination: Take advantage of our latest Campaigner destination. Use your warehouse to add new subscribers and build suppression lists to exclude certain users from campaigns.
- Salesforce Platform Events: Publish event messages that can be received by Salesforce flows, processes, Apex triggers, and more. Empower your go-to-market teams to build more complex workflows on top of your data warehouse.
- Marketo Static Lists: Create and update your static lists in Hightouch.
- Zendesk Organization Membership: Associate your users with organizations.
- Iterable Static Lists: Sync your audiences directly to your static lists to power your go-to-market teams.
- Hubspot Custom Behavioral Events: Enrich your contact data with behavioral events directly from your warehouse.
- MoEngage Events: Take advantage of the key behavioral data in your warehouse to build even more hyper-personalized campaigns.
Revamped Destination Catalog: We’ve completely revamped our destination catalog. You can now search for destinations based on your specific use cases.
Extensions: Connect, configure, and manage all of our ecosystem integrations in a centralized location.
Bulk Sync Configuration: Configure your syncs in bulk.
Git Sync Enhancement: See exactly which user created/updated specific resources and also whether or not a resource has been changed in your git log.
Advanced User Permissions: Previously, Hightouch only supported three high-level roles: admin, editor, and viewer. Now admins can create custom users and groups and define specific roles, policies, and labels across people, projects, and Hightouch resources.
Databricks Partner Connect: Hightouch is officially available on Databricks Partner Connect. You can now provision your Hightouch workspace directly in your Lakehouse.
Dagster Integration: Fine-tune your Hightouch syncs, visualize their dependencies and monitor the steps in your Data Activation flow with our Dagster integration.
In Case You Missed It…
Here are a couple of great reads from July.
- Whatis Acquisition: We acquired Whatis, a knowledge management startup, to accelerate our path to becoming the market leader in Data Activation.
- Building a “PLG” Engine on Top of the Data Warehouse: Learn how we evolved our PLG engine to take advantage of our biggest asset: our data warehouse.
- How to Measure the Impact of Your Data Team: Stop focusing on metrics and start tracking outcomes to measure the impact of your data team.
- What Are Google Offline Conversions? Learn everything you need to know about Google Offline Conversions and how you can upload them into Google Ads.
- The Difference Between 1st & 3rd Party Data: Discover the key differences between 1st and 3rd-party data and how you can leverage it for Data Activation.