Sync data from Firebolt to Apache Kafka
Connect your data from Firebolt to Apache Kafka with Hightouch. No APIs, no months-long implementations, and no CSV files. Just your data synced forever.
Your favorite companies use Hightouch to sync data securely at scale.Our customers
Activate your data in 3 easy steps
Sync data from Firebolt to Apache Kafka in less than 5 minutes
- Publish messages into different topics whenever rows are added, changed, or removed in your data models.
- Compose your messages using SQL or our Liquid-based templating engine, which supports variable injection, control flow, and loops.
- Define custom ordering and partition keys.
- Authenticate with SASL (SCRAM, AWS IAM, etc.) and bring your own certificate authority.
- Hightouch supports all managed Kafka services (e.g., Amazon MSK and Confluent Cloud), as well as self-hosted instances.
What methods can I use to model my Firebolt data?
dbt model selector
Sync directly with your dbt models saved in a git.
Create and Edit SQL from your browser. Hightouch supports SQL native to Firebolt.
Select available tables and sheets from Firebolt and sync using existing views without having to write SQL.