- Select the data you need from Amazon Athena
Write SQL directly, define the data you need in our Visual Audience Builder or import from existing tables and dbt models.
- Choose Webhook from our catalog
Connect to Webhook with your credentials.
- Manage Mappings
Configure the mappings that define how fields from your query should map to fields in the destination.
- Set up a schedule and begin syncing data
Multiple basic and advanced scheduling options are available. Set up one of these and watch as data begins syncing!
No scripts. No APIs. Just SQL.
Don’t waste your time building custom integrations with each SaaS tool. Focus on building data models instead.
Get alerted when syncs fail in Datadog, Pagerduty, & Slack. Then, use our live debugger which records all responses from API requests to fix errors.
Hightouch encourages engineering best practices by bi-directionally syncing all configuration changes with git.
Don't wait 6 months to implement a CDP. Hightouch turns your warehouse into a CDP so you can activate your data now and use flexible data models
No Scripts. No APIs. No CSVs. Just SQL
Don’t waste your time building custom integrations for each of your SaaS tools. Activate your data instantly across all of your business tools.
Flexible Data Models
Build your data models once and reuse them anywhere. Leverage your data models in the warehouse, write SQL statements, or take advantage of your existing BI tools.
Enable business teams to build custom audiences without SQL using a simple drag and drop interface leveraging the data models your team has already set in place.
Sync hundreds, thousands, or millions of rows from your warehouse without worrying about API failures or rate limits.
Track changes using Git for version control and monitor your syncs in real-time using our debugger and alerts
Amazon Athena is an interactive query service that makes it easy to analyze data in Amazon S3 using standard SQL. Athena is serverless, so there is no infrastructure to manage, and you pay only for the queries that you run.Learn more about Amazon Athena
A webhook is a method of augmenting or altering the behavior of a web page or web application with custom, user-defined HTTP callbacks.Learn more about Webhook
“Salesforce wasn’t built for product-led growth companies. The key to finding qualified leads across Zeplin’s millions of users is looking at product usage metrics. Without Hightouch, our account team is running blind.”
“With Hightouch, we have confidence that we can get the data we need into HubSpot to run campaigns with fresh data to add that personal touch”
“The value is being able to pull in Salesforce, Marketo, Asana, NetSuite and Lever, and blend the data from historically separate departments together for analysis. With Hightouch we can then push it out to make sure that everyone's looking at the same metrics.”
Other Tools to Sync Data to from Amazon Athena
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to PostHog
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Facebook Custom Audiences
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to PostgreSQL
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Salesforce Marketing Cloud File Drop
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Slack
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Salesforce
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Vitally
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Google Drive
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to NetSuite (REST)
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Microsoft Teams
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Salesforce Pardot
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Google Display & Video 360
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Google Sheets (Service Account)
- Sync data from Amazon Athena to Salesloft
...and many more.
We integrate with over 80+ Destinations
Your data warehouse is your source of truth for customer data. Hightouch syncs this data to the tools that your business teams rely on.
Copyright © 2022 Carry Technologies, Inc. dba Hightouch.
All rights reserved.